The Adult Day Services Program at Cedar Sinai Park in Portland, Oregon offers family caregivers convenient and flexible respite along with the comfort of knowing their loved one will be spending the day in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Adult Day Services enables family caregivers to enhance their own care by providing a much needed break. Our program, with its gentle, caring and professional staff, becomes part of the family caregiver’s team. If you are interested in learning more about our program, or would like to schedule a visit to see if Adult Day Services is right for you or your loved one, please contact us here.
We are now accepting Medicaid!
Meeting Your Needs through a Social Model of Care
Our social model program provides socialization, support services, and recreation in a secure, supervised setting. The Adult Day Program at Cedar Sinai Park in Portland, Oregon helps to meet the needs of older adults who…
- Live with family and need supervision during the day while family members are at work or in need of respite.
- Are in need of social stimulation, spiritual or emotional support.
- Are in need of specialized memory support or other cognitive support.
- Experience social isolation.
- Are mentally, physically and/or emotionally frail.
Join us once a week, twice a week or all five days. We are happy to have you participate in a way that works best for you. Regular Adult Day Services hours are 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
In addition, Cedar Sinai Park offers excellent care coordination services. Our Adult Day Services program can easily be combined with our assisted living services at Rose Schnitzer Manor or our nursing services at Robison Jewish Health Center.
We provide interesting and enjoyable planned group activities adjusted to the needs, abilities and interests of participants to encourage self-esteem and feelings of success.
- Exercise classes each day
- Choir and Music Appreciation
- Arts & crafts
- Indoor games: i.e. Balloon volleyball, Basketball, and Nerf baseball
- Crossword puzzles, Brain challenges and Trivia games
- Reminiscing, stories and discussions to share knowledge and past experiences
Several payment options are available including private pay, Medicaid, local grants and long term insurance coverage.
Lunch and two snacks are included in the daily cost of the program and can be modified to meet the special diets of participants.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Visit
We are available today to provide support. Please contact us by clicking here to schedule your visit.