The Adult Day Services program at Cedar Sinai Park in Portland, Oregon offers family caregivers convenient and flexible respite along with the comfort of knowing their loved one will be spending the day in a stimulating and nurturing environment.
Adult Day Services enables family caregivers to enhance their own care by providing a much needed break. Our program, with its gentle, caring and professional staff, becomes part of the family’s team. If you are interested in learning more about us, or would like to schedule a visit to see if Adult Day Services is right for you or your loved one, please contact us here.
Meeting Your Needs through a Social Model of Care
Our social model program specializing in care for adults living with dementia, provides socialization, support services, and recreation in a secure and structured setting. The Adult Day program at Cedar Sinai Park in Portland, Oregon helps to meet the needs of adults who…
- Live with family and require supervision during the day while family members are at work or in need of respite.
- Desire social stimulation, spiritual or emotional support.
- Are in need of specialized memory support or other cognitive support.
- Experience social isolation.
- Are mentally, physically and/or emotionally frail.
Join us once a week, twice a week or all five days. We are happy to have you participate in a way that works best for you. Regular Adult Day Services hours are 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
In addition, Cedar Sinai Park offers excellent care coordination services. Our Adult Day Services program can easily be combined with our assisted living services at Rose Schnitzer Manor or our nursing services at Harold Schnitzer Center for Living. We provide interesting and enjoyable group activities adjusted to the needs, abilities and interests of participants to encourage feelings of success and acceptance.
- Exercise classes daily
- Music Engagement daily: Percussion Group, Choir, Sing Alongs
- Cognitive Challenges daily: Crossword puzzles, Card Games and friendly Trivia Competitions
- Creative Arts: Garden Club, Watercolor, Poetry writing
- Games: Balloon volleyball, Basketball, Nerf baseball
- Reminiscing: stories and discussions to share current knowledge and past experiences
Several payment options are available including private pay, Medicaid, local grants and long term insurance coverage.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Visit
We are available today to provide support. Please contact us by clicking here to schedule your visit.